[MathSoc Council] Report from elections committee

Sean Hunt scshunt at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 8 14:29:10 EST 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 01:47, Sean Hunt <scshunt at csclub.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 21:59, Andre Gomes Magalhaes
> <agmagalh at uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
>> Hi Council,
>> I would like to report the following results and have the following motions
>> presented at the next council meeting.
>
> For ease of my recordkeeping as secretary, can you please read pp.
> 514-515 of Robert's Rules and prepare a report accordingly?
>
> Sean

Sorry about this; I did not intend for this to be a public email. But
it's worth referring anyone who needs to prepare a committee report to
those pages, and even if you aren't, please clearly delineate what is
the committee's report and what isn't when you send it. Part of my
duties as secretary including keeping a physical log of all committee
reports, and I prefer to have them submitted separately.

Sean