[MathSoc Council] Next meeting: Feb 14

Kathy Liu liukathyy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 21:34:42 EST 2012

Hi Josh,

Can you consider having meetings on any day other than Tuesday once in a
while or even alternating between days of the week? I'm not sure if others
have this problem as well, but I haven't been able to attend meetings
because I've always had a class during the tuesday meeting times.

Regards,

Kathy Liu (first year rep)