[MathSoc Council] Next meeting: Feb 14

Josh Shabtai speaker at mathsoc.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 9 22:07:41 EST 2012

At the first meeting, council instructed me to hold meetings on
Tuesdays. If council would like, though, this week we can do another
day, and hopefully we can work something out for the rest of the term.
It is unfortunate that you cannot make it on Tuesdays.

So, if people can let me know which days they would be available next
week, I can reschedule. The time will still be 5:30 though, unless
there is significant demand for another time. Remember, email me
directly (speaker at mathsoc.uwaterloo.ca), otherwise it will go to all
of council.

Regards,
Josh Shabtai