[MathSoc Council] Minutes from past two meetings

Matthew McPherrin matt at mcpherrin.ca
Wed Feb 15 17:06:52 EST 2012

Since the delays were caused by Open Source Software, have you
considered switching to a reliable document editing platform, such as
Microsoft Word?

I feel this is in the best interests of the society, and that any
further delays due to Open Source are unacceptable.

Note that Microsoft Word 2007 has built-in PDF export, as well as the
most advanced formatting options available in any document processing
package.

__
Sent from my Windows 7 Phone