[MathSoc Council] Minutes from past two meetings

Elana Hashman ehashman at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 15 19:02:02 EST 2012

Correction: LibreOffice is free software, licensed under the GNU
Lesser General Public License, Version 3. I would advise you to make
sure to make the correct distinction between "free software" and "open
source" software on this mailing list, to avoid spreading
misinformation.

__
Sent from my GNU/Linux OS using pine.