[MathSoc Council] Next meeting: Tues, March 6, 5:30

Isabel Ji isabel_ji616 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 16:38:37 EST 2012

Hey everyone,
I would like to bring up a change to the Actuarial Science Club budget to be approved next meeting. The change would be as follows:"Replace 'Exam Review Session 1 (FM)' with 'Exam Review Session 1 (P)', retaining the same amount of funding ($50)." The budget as it currently reads is attached.
Thanks!
Isabel