[MathSoc Council] MEF - Request for Funding Council Members and Funding Proposals

Tony Tang mefcom at student.math.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 28 17:17:38 EST 2012

Hi Council,

My name is Tony Tang and I am the MEF Director for this term.

I am writing to request Funding Council members from Mathsoc as I am short
on membership. I have 8 applications for funding council and would like to
see a little more involvement from the Mathematics Society. I can let you
know once I have enough applications. The meeting will be in the third week
of March.

Secondly, I am hopeful to request more funding proposals. At this point in
time, I have 2 proposals and again would appreciate seeing more funding
proposals by any MathSoc clubs. The Deadline for Funding Proposals
is*Friday March 9th, 2012 by 11:59PM.
*
*
*
Thank you so much for your time and consideration, I look forward to
hearing from you soon.

Tony Tang
MEF Director 2012