[MathSoc Council] Budget Meeting Room = M3 3127

Matthew Kit Wing Cheung matthewkwcheung at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 21:39:15 EDT 2013

Hello Council,

Attached is the MathSoc Budget for the Fall 2013 term that we will be going
over during tomorrow's budget meeting.

Total Revenue is $66,000
Total Expenses is $83,000
Net Loss is $17,000

Please note that $5,000 of the loss is an amortization expense so our net
cash loss is $13,000.

Thanks,
Matthew
VP Finance