[MathSoc Council] Budget Meeting Room = M3 3127

Matthew Kit Wing Cheung m37cheun at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 2 02:35:07 EDT 2013

Hello,

In regards to Sean's questions:
1) I probably won't be able to get the accurate number for office supplies
for tomorrow. However, I'm not sure if Feds accounting will help us too
much as we purchase office supplies in large numbers and they tend to last
multiple terms so it's difficult to allocate the expenses of each purchase
to specific terms.
2) I can fix those blank lines =)
3) Do you have an approximate amount in mind for the EFC?
4) Could you please elaborate a little more on these "non-budgeted"
expenses?
5) I have moved both expenses to Academic expenses.
6&7) Thanks for the info, I will adjust their budgets accordingly.

Thanks,
Matthew