[MathSoc Council] Budget Meeting Room = M3 3127

Sean Hunt scshunt at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 2 13:42:34 EDT 2013

On Oct 2, 2013 10:46 AM, "Matthew Kit Wing Cheung" <m37cheun at uwaterloo.ca>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In regards to Sean's questions:
> 1) I probably won't be able to get the accurate number for office
supplies for tomorrow. However, I'm not sure if Feds accounting will help
us too much as we purchase office supplies in large numbers and they tend
to last multiple terms so it's difficult to allocate the expenses of each
purchase to specific terms.

All right, thanks.

> 2) I can fix those blank lines =)

Yay!

> 3) Do you have an approximate amount in mind for the EFC?
> 4) Could you please elaborate a little more on these "non-budgeted"
expenses?

Hmm... Actually, I suppose they shouldn't be budgeted for. Never mind.

Awesome job, BTW :-)
Sean