[MathSoc Council] [ELPE] - Course Development

Febrian Sidharta febrian914 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 23:38:54 EDT 2013

Hi Catherine, thank you for the update.

I got one question:
how do you decide whether someone is native english speaker or a non-native
english speaker? will there be a higher hurdler for NNES (e.g. higher
passing mark), or they are treated similar to our first year CS course
(i.e. CS 115 and 135 are interchangeable for non-CS students)?

--
*Febrian Sidharta*