[MathSoc Council] Motions to be added to next council meeting

Elizabeth McFaul elizabethmcfaul2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 16:20:29 EDT 2013

We have been running under the assumption that the President is CRO until
one is elected, and have been running elections for empty seats at the
start of the term.

What's your reasoning behind simplifying to BC STV? I was under the
impression that we haven't had any issues running Schulze STV.

Elizabeth

--
*Elizabeth McFaul*
4B Honours Mathematics/Business Administration Double Degree