[MathSoc Council] Motions to be added to next council meeting

Febrian Sidharta febrian914 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 16:39:19 EDT 2013

President is CRO until a CRO is elected, but there is no obligation to run
byelections.
Why starting at first day of class? So that we can have newly elected
councillors within the first 2-3 weeks, so they can join the second (if not
the first) council meeting, instead of later in the term.

As Stephane mentioned, Schulze STV is complicated. Right now we only have
one (or two) people who can scrutinize it. It is a problem for succession
and transparency.

BC STV is proposed because i consider it to be the most fair system that is
not too complicated to be understood by most people. I am open for feedback
if there is another system that can be more fair yet easy to scrutinize and
be understood.

Febrian Sidharta
On 2013-10-10 4:21 PM, "Elizabeth McFaul" <elizabethmcfaul2 at gmail.com>