[MathSoc Council] Council Meeting October 16th

Catherine Sun vpa at mathsoc.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Oct 13 18:50:55 EDT 2013

Hi Josh,

Thank you so much for setting this meeting up.
Amy Woroch, the Business Analyst at CECA managing the student engagement
and communications for the WaterlooWorks (replacement for JobMine) systems
project, wants to come join us at 6:00PM and give an update on the project.
Is it possible to push the meeting earlier by 15 minutes?
Thank you again and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Best,
Catherine (Nan) Sun
Vice-President, Academics
Mathematics Society <http://mathsoc.uwaterloo.ca/>*, *Fall 2013