[MathSoc Council] Council Meeting October 16th

Josh speaker at mathsoc.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Oct 14 02:00:33 EDT 2013

I believe "council members" includes club presidents (which are part of
council as non-voting members) but not club vice presidents, but that
doesn't mean that they can't come (they just don't have speaking rights,
but can speak if someone with speaking rights sponsor them to speak).

@Cathrine: That seems like a very valid reason to make the meeting start at
6:00 instead of 6:15. Everybody please consider this the proper notice that
the meeting will start at 6.