[MathSoc Council] Council Meeting October 16th

Dominik Chłobowski dchlobow at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Oct 14 12:06:13 EDT 2013

Incorrect. When the president of a club is not attending, another exec of
the club attending automatically has all of the president's speaking
rights, unless the president has requested otherwise.

Now please resolve the ambiguity/contradiction in the policies/bylaws where
club presidents are suggested to have speaking rights, but are not listed
as non-voting members.

Thank you,
Dominik Chłobowski
Treasurer, CSC