[MathSoc Council] Council Meeting October 16th

Dominik Chłobowski dchlobow at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Oct 14 13:25:23 EDT 2013

Alright, after some discussion with Darcy, I have some detail to include on
my request.

I think a decision has to be made between the following two sides:
1. Allow club presidents to be non-voting members.
2. Clarify Clubs Policy 6.2.5 to state that club presidents/representatives
are only expected(/sponsored) to speak toward motions concerning the club.

By the way, Josh, is there an Agenda? I'd like to know if CSC's budget
changes are to be discussed at this meeting.

Thank you,
Dominik Chłobowski
Treasurer, CSC