[MathSoc Council] Council Meeting October 16th

Matthew Kit Wing Cheung matthewkwcheung at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 10:10:28 EDT 2013

Hi Josh,

Can you add these two items to the agenda?
1) Mathletics Report
2) Clubs Funding Policy (see council's opinions on two changes. First,
should funding rules change because many clubs are in surplus. Second,
MathSoc must approve every expense on the budget or they don't get
reimbursed, should MathSoc implement any policy around clubs spending money
from their own bank accounts? Currently, there are no guidelines to how
clubs can spend money received from membership fees.)

Thanks,
Matthew