[MathSoc Council] Council Meeting Next

Matthew Kit Wing Cheung m37cheun at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Oct 28 00:15:07 EDT 2013

Hi Josh,

I would like to add:
1) Clubs Spending Policy Addition to Section 6.3.1 Paragraph 1 -
Each term, no later than the end of the third week of term, a club shall
submit a budget for the term for MathSoc. The budget must outline the
club's expected spending for the term. *All expenses regardless of whether
or not they are reimbursed by MathSoc must appear on the budget and must be
approved by council.* The budget must be accompanied by the records speci
ed elsewhere in this policy.

2) Clubs Funding Policy Addition to Section 6.3.2 Paragraph 3 -
A club's social events cap is max(M(5 + F), 250) where M is the number of
club members who are also MathSoc social members, and F is the club's
membership fee. All expenses of a club that are approved by Council are
eligible for reimbursement, except that in a given term, social event
expenses are eligible for reimbursement up to the club's social events
cap*less membership fees earned in the given term
*.

3) Increase funding to $550 ($450 + tax + shipping) for an additional safe
in the MathSoc Office.

Thanks,
Matthew