[MathSoc Council] Council Meeting Next

Josh T draconicdarkness at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 12:18:34 EDT 2013

Do recall that policy change requires either a 2/3 majority vote or a
week's notice. Since a week's notice has not been given, it will require a
2/3 majority vote to pass.

The room will be M3 4001. Since I will not be there personally, Stephane
has been tasked to ensure people have access to the room at the designated
time.