[MathSoc Council] Operations Policy Changes

Ty Rozak vpo at mathsoc.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 4 11:27:58 EST 2014

Hi Febrian,
1) Each external organization will have their own totals, not 5 for all organizations together.
2) External bookings happen quite frequently, often more for space than equipment. Most of the time, nobody will exceed this limit, but it is more to prevent monopoly of the space in extreme circumstances.
Thank you,

Ty RozakVice President, Operations - Winter 2014Mathematics Society, University of Waterloo