[MathSoc Council] Council Meeting #2: Wednesday, Feb 5th at 5:00PM in MC 4060

Josh Tsai vpf at mathsoc.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 5 10:13:33 EST 2014

Hello,

Sorry for not getting to this earlier, I had a late day of class yesterday
and I wanted to wait for revisions which might happen since I had advised
some groups about their budget after reading them initially. I have put the
clubs and marketing budgets with the whole document (which I am revising
for ease of use on my end) in separate tabs which are preceded with a ~.
The formulae on the main budget page has not yet been updated to account
for the addition of the new tabs.

Josh