[MathSoc Council] Council Meeting: Wednesday, November 26th at 6:00pm

Lauren Hurley prez at mathsoc.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Nov 26 13:37:50 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,
As Elana pointed out, the e-mail didn't get through to the council mailing list on time so tonight's meeting will be cancelled.
The next council meeting will be held on Monday, December 1st at 6:00pm, room TBD. Please be aware that the speaker nor myself will be able to attend this meeting. Would anyone like to volunteer to be speaker for this meeting?

Thank you,
Lauren HurleyPresident - Fall '14Mathematics Society, University of Waterloo