[MathSoc Council] MOU for recognition of WiCS Undergrad

Shale Craig shalecraig at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 06:08:43 EST 2014

Hey Council!

S14-council approved a MOU associated with the thread below in ~July,
but it looks like it never made it's way on to the Mathsoc documents
page[0].

Can it please be added to the site?

Shale

[0] http://mathsoc.uwaterloo.ca/council/documents
[1] It's really hard to find gifs of pink ties, but I would've put one
in this comment. Check out some[2] links[3] as consolation.
[2] http://bit.ly/IqT6zt
[3] http://media.giphy.com/media/IamVbgZIHSkVy/giphy.gif